I have more than 12 years of managerial experience; this includes both employees (via coaching, communication, motivation, enthusiasm) and projects (planning, management and execution). The past years my focus has been on the operational world. Working with both hands on in Operations, but also building up processes/procedures to ensure a future workflow, I am fast at getting an all-round understanding of the business, and good at involving and supporting my team to do best.
- Key competencies/ experties.
- Fast at creating an overview of complex organisations, building relations, pointing out any need for changes.
- People management – creating and developing leaders and teams on all levels via coaching and teambuilding
- Change management – Mitigation between parties, coaching and developing the people involved
- Integration and implementation of new organisational structures and strategies on all levels ( innovation )
- Process management/facilitation of process changes.
- Development and continuous optimization of a cost efficient busines. Ex SCM, strategy, people.
- Project management – ie. LEAN and misc. IT Projects
Keywords on the employee:
Analytical, contact creating, relationship builder, ambitious, stable, proactive, trustworthy, structured, persistent, goal oriented, pragmatic, thinks outside the box, determent, flair for IT, motivational, flair for languages, perfectionist without being fanatic, huge drive, good sense of propriety, fighter – never lets a task go before it is completed.
Keywords on the person:
As a person I am outgoing focusing on the joys of life, learning and being. I appreciate being able to make a difference with limited means or tools – often some common sense and a smile is all it takes. I am interested in sports – currently my focus is on yoga and TaiChi for a healthy body and mind. I am in the Board of two local associations.